- “The Case of the Missing Second Group: Sonata Form in Haydn’s Op. 64 no. 1” Haydn: the online journal of the Haydn Society of North America, 10(1), Spring 2020.
- “The Merry Jests of Jenkins’ Partbooks” Journal of the Viola da Gamba Society of America. Forthcoming.
- Agazzari, Agostino. Eumelio (1606), critical edition. A&R Editions (with Elizabeth Lyon and Matthew Hall). Forthcoming.
- Cantica Nova: Discoveries from Uppsala’s Düben Manuscripts. ACRONYM, New focus Recordings, forthcoming.
- Æternum: Music of the Elizabethan Avant Garde from Add. MS 31390. LeStrange Viols, New Focus Recordings, 2018.*
- Capricornus: Jubilus Bernhardi. ACRONYM and The Bach Choir of Holy Trinity, New Focus Recordings, 2017.
- William Cranford: Consort Music for 4, 5, and 6 Viols. LeStrange Viols, New Focus Recordings, 2015.
- Stricturæ Viola-di Gambicæ. Consort Conspiracy, New Focus Recordings, 2014.*
*Zoe wrote the liner notes for these recordings